Colorful New OtterBox Cases For The SGS3
Owners of the red hot Samsung Galaxy S III that was just released here in the United States can pimp out their device with some flashy new colors and rest assured their new bling will protect their device to the fullest! OtterBox has just announced that they have released five new colors for the SGS3 that look pretty amazing.
The Defender Series will be available in the following colors:
- Atomic (green polycarbonate with purple silicone)
- Boom (pink polycarbonate with purple silicone)
- Reflection (light teal polycarbonate with dark teal silicone)
- Glacier (white polycarbonate with gray silicone)
- Blush (white polycarbonate with pink silicone), an OtterBox.com exclusive
In case you don’t know the Defender Series Cases, they have a two part inner polycarbonate shell that is encased in a premium silicone sleeve. I can assure after years of dropping various devices using this case that it works! I have 3 other family members that use them and I often wonder if they are trying to test the OtterBox Defender or trying to weasel a new phone if it fails. Fortunately I have not had to replace one of their devices that have been protected by OtterBox!
BTW: If you are a hunter, OtterBox has the RealTree Camo Defender Cases Available too.
Head on over to OtterBox for more information and to order and expect the usual $50.00 cost to apply.