Google Android device owners just got an update from Google who are using the Google Search App. Now easier to use, the Android Google Search App also sports a much nicer looking UI along with some performance and speed updates cooked right in. Check out all the changes in the Google Search App by heading on over to the Android Market.
The Google Search App is good for folks running Android 2.2 or higher.
We’ve released a new version of the Google Search app for Android with a number of improvements:
- Suggestions grouped by type, with web suggestions at the top.
- Country-specific suggestions and search results for all countries with Google domains.
- Long press to remove history items.
- Faster, smoother performance, with an updated and simplified user interface.
Here are some additional tips we’d like to share:
- Tap the arrow to the right of a search suggestion or history item to edit it before searching.
- Get suggestions from other apps on your phone – check out searchable items in Search settings.
- Long press on home screen to add the Google Search widget if you don’t have it already.
Head on over to the Android Market to download the app or get your update.