Good news for iPod and iPad users wanting to use Google Voice like their iPhone buddies have been enjoying with a new update from Google. The update which brings Google Voice for iOS to version 188.8.131.526 adds support to the iPod making calls using Click2Call. iPod users can now send and receive text messages as well.
The Google Voice App is free and can be downloaded at the App Store.
What’s New in Version 184.108.40.2066
* Support for iPod Touch
* iPod Touch and iPhone can now make calls using Click2Call
* Do Not Disturb setting
* Text forwarding is automatically disabled when registering for Push notifications
* Added Text forwarding setting to the app
* Easier to make calls from the phone Address Book
* Removed annoying OK dialog every time you send an SMS
* Fixed crashes caused by text messages that begin with a space character
* Fixed bug that caused the entire Inbox to load
* Fixed bug that caused Contact pictures to get mixed up
* Improved access to Contact groups
* Improved speed of Contact search