I am always a firm believe that the better a deal something is, the more money I have left to buy more gadgets! If you are looking for a good deal on a gadget to control your TV from your iOS device, then check out the deal on 1SaleADay.com who has the I-Got-It Universal Remote Control for the iPhone, iPod, and iPad for just $9.99 plus $4.99 for shipping.
Here’s a little more from the I-Got-It in case U-Want-To-Get-It (made that up myself):
Tired of searching for the right remote to control your television? Reach for your iPhone instead and use the I-Got-It Universal Remote that controls thousands of devices. Compatible with iPhones, iPods and iPads, the remote features a small compact design with a 30 foot IR range.
Thousands of codes are built into the remote and a free app with a friendly interface provides thousands more. No batteries are required, the remote is powered through your Apple device’s dock connector. Customizable Macro buttons for each device are offered with optional delay for multi-step commands. For remote codes not in the library, a learning mode allows the Universal Controller to learn the code directly from the device’s remote control. With support for devices around the world, the I-Got-It Universal Remote Control gets rid of the clutter of remotes on your coffee table.
Read more specs below or head on over to 1SaleADay.com to grab yours.
Warranty: 1 Year
- Turns iPhone, iPod and iPad into a universal remote
- Free i-Got-Control app with user friendly interface
- Easy setup
- Supports thousands of devices
- Small compact design
- 30 foot IR range
- 2 LED indicators
- No batteries required, powered by the device
- Thousands of codes built-in to the device itself
- Learn Mode for remote codes not in the library
- Controls almost any device that uses an IR remote
- Supports devices around the world
- Home Control section for lights and AC control
- Page display feature lists up to 9 devices on each page (there is no page limit)
- Edit, rename and delete options for devices
- Control volume with a finger swipe
- Master Volume feature controls a single devices volume from any remote page (like a TV)
- Can be used with the iTunes library
- System Power feature turns multiple devices on or off with a single button
- 12 customizable Macro buttons for each device with optional delay for multi-step commands
- 1MB of memory stores 800 remote codes (50 bytes per code)
- Connects to device through the dock connector
- Compatible with OS 3.0 or higher
- Dimensions: 50mm (L) x 29.6mm (W) x 10.4mm (H)