The Moon is our closest celestial neighbor and the most prominent object in the night sky.
Although the Moon is so much smaller than the Sun, it strongly affects everything on the Earth, including many aspects of your life. Not only tides and animals are affected by the Moon, but also it influences human emotions, relationships, blood pressure an even finances.
Many forms of life on Earth depend on the Moon movement. If you keep track of it, you will soon discover some amazing relationships. This knowledge could help you make your life better!
- Visual picture of the moon phases and
the percent of the illuminated area.
- Full names of all moon phases.
- Zodiac Sign the moon is in.
- Current moon’s age: how far along
the moon is in its full cycle.
- Moonrise and moonset times
for your location.
- Amount of time from moonrise
and to moonset.
- Calculations for the current and other dates.
- Network independence: you can work anywhere in the world without Internet or cellular connections.
- Your current location determined by GPS or cellular network.
Download for free here: http://www.lifewaresolutions.com/deluxe_moon_wm.html