So, you looking for a case for your shiny new iPhone 5? Well I think Speck has you covered with the introduction of eight new types of cases for you. You’ll be able to get them now online, at AT&T, Sprint, Target or Nordstroms with varying prices of course and varying colors, styles and designs!
Starting today, a wide range of new Speck cases is available for the exciting new iPhone 5. The new line includes colorful updates of the popular styles that make Speck cases favorites among iPhone users.
Select Speck cases for iPhone 5 are available at AT&T, Sprint, Target, Best Buy and Nordstrom. All of the following cases are available at speckproducts.com:
- CandyShell – The top-selling CandyShell combines two layers of protection in a slimmer-than-ever, single-piece case. The strong exterior guards against impact, and the soft rubbery interior absorbs shock from occasional bumps and drops. A raised bezel keeps the screen safe and pristine, and rubberized covers shield buttons.
- CandyShell Flip – The CandyShell Flip is built for docking with a flip-up panel that lets the iPhone easily slide onto accessories with Lightning connection or 30 pin connection plus Lightning adaptor. It has all of the same slim-fitting protection as the classic CandyShell.
- CandyShell Grip – Made for gamers, texters and butterfingers, the CandyShell Grip combines protection and gripping bands of color for style, and strategically placed ridges to keep thumbs aligned with touchscreen buttons. Like all CandyShells, it has two layers of protection in a single-piece, pop-in construction.
- SmartFlex Card– Like a wallet and iPhone case in one, the SmartFlex Card features a clever side-loading slot for up to three cards or folded bills. Superior to other wallet-style cases, it’s easy to push cards in and out with no slippage, and the supple case is easy to pop on and off.
- SmartFlex View – Great for film fanatics and video chatters, SmartFlex View transforms the iPhone into a free-standing display in an instant. The pull-out stand makes horizontal or vertical viewing easy and snaps back into place when not in use.
- FabShell – FabShell is a fabric-covered case that comes in a variety of colors and patterns. It’s a one-piece case with the durability of a hard shell, including a raised bezel that keeps the screen safe and rubberized covers to shield buttons. FabShell Burton is a special collection designed in collaboration with Burton Snowboards to coordinate with their winter 2013 collection of outerwear.
- PixelSkin – PixelSkin grips iPhones – and hands – securely with a lightweight, no-slip rubbery layer of pixel-perfect protection. Its stunning line-up of bright, bold colors and flexible, form-fitting casing protect iPhone 5 in style.
- PixelSkin HD – The slim and smooth PixelSkin HD turns up the style and the grippyness with high-contrast matte pixels. Its flexible construction makes it easy to put on and take off, and a variety of classic, rich colors gives it a sophisticated look that complements every pixel.
Stay tuned to speckproducts.com for more details on the new iPhone 5 line. Whether the priority is secure protection, enhanced function, sweet style or all of the above, Speck has iPhone owners covered.