This is a really cool looking BT Earpiece by Jabra! The Jabra Stone, which will be available at AT&T Stores exclusively on November 8th comes with Jabra’s “Noise Blackout Extreme” technology as well as a very cool charging station that you can see below. The Jabra STONE also comes with a very handy status display on the inside facing part of the device that will show you BT and Battery levels without you being a beacon for everyone to see. Check out the specs below:
Features and Specifications
1. Cutting edge technology combined with the new headset
shape for the future
2. Up to 8 hours talk time and up to 12 days standby time
3. Better conversations with Noise BlackoutTM Extreme
4. Portable charging unit provides you with a charging option
‘on the go’!
5. Touch volume control and Jabra StatusDisplayTM makes it
intelligently easy to use
6. Weighs only 0.25 oz. (7g)
7. Wear it on your right ear and enjoy the snug fit
8. H 2.3 x W 2 x D 1 in (H 58 x W 50.7 x D24.7mm)
9. Bluetooth technology – easy pairing with Bluetooth 2.1 +
EDR & eSCO
10. Features answer/end, voice dialing*, MultiuseTM, enables
you to listen to music
11. Charging plug: Micro-USB 5 Pin / B Type
12. Designed for right ear wearing
The Jabra Stone as mentioned will be exclusively sold at AT&T Stores starting November 8th for $129.99.
Jump after the break for the full press release.
Jabra Unveils a Revolutionary New Shape and Ground-Breaking Approach to Bluetooth Headsets
The Jabra STONE to Launch Exclusively at AT&T Stores Nationwide November 8; Unique Design Creates a Wireless Earvolution
NASHUA, N.H., Oct. 20 /PRNewswire/ — GN Netcom, a world leader in innovative headset solutions, today announced the Jabra STONE, a revolutionary wireless headset that signals a new era in style and breaks the mold of the traditional Bluetooth® headset. The Jabra STONE will be available for $129.99 exclusively at AT&T retail stores nationwide beginning November 8, 2009.
With a shape like no other headset on the market, the Jabra STONE elegantly wraps behind the ear eliminating the standard on-face microphone and combining both style and functionality. The wireless portable charger functions as a compact carrying case that fits into the palm of your hand – simply plug your headset into the charger and power-up whenever and wherever you want. Combining the visual appeal with advanced technology, the Jabra STONE features Noise Blackout(TM) Extreme while taking the microphone arm off your face.
"Design, style, advanced technology, unique shape, and a compact charging unit – the Jabra STONE has it all. It is truly a revolutionary product and one that we are thrilled to be bringing to market," said Jonas Forsberg, General Manager North America, Mobile Division, GN Netcom, Inc. "AT&T is a proven leader and a go-to source for consumers to find the hottest products, which made them a natural choice."
"The Jabra STONE is an example of the cutting edge products we focus on in our accessories portfolio," said Michael Cowan, AT&T director of accessories, AT&T Mobility & Consumer Markets. "Our customers will find this headset appealing because of the unique form factor and performance."
The Jabra STONE features discreetly placed controls that are easy to operate. With a nearly invisible touch-controlled volume pad on the outside of the headset, users can simply slide their finger up or down to control the volume while on a call. The headset’s flexible frame is lined with soft rubber padding for optimal comfort. An ultra-soft ear gel around the speaker ensures a natural feel and the headset is flexible for a perfect fit.
The Jabra STONE is equipped with Noise Blackout(TM) Extreme technology, an innovative new generation of noise cancelling technology that reduces ambient sound without compromising voice quality. Providing users with the perfect balance between noise elimination and the delivery of a natural sounding voice, the technology uses dual microphones to capture sound while intelligently filtering background noise only.
Key features and specifications of the Jabra STONE include:
– Ground-breaking headset design and shape
– Portable Jabra STONE Charger enables charging on the go and serves as
a holder and charger in down time
– Cutting edge technology including Noise Blackout Extreme
– Bluetooth technology – easy pairing with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR & eSCO
– Up to 8 hours talk time and 12 days standby time with the Jabra STONE
– Jabra StatusDisplay(TM) makes it easy to check battery level and
Bluetooth connectivity at a glance
– Effortlessly connect two Bluetooth enabled devices at the same time
with Multiuse(TM) capabilities
– Features touch volume control, answer/end button, voice dialing
(depending on the phone used), and streams music from A2DP enabled
– Lightweight – weighs only .25 ounces
– Dimensions for headset in charger – H 2.3 x W 2 x D 1 inches
– Micro USB and AC Chargers
For more information visit JabraSTONE.com.