Samsung Omnia? iPhone? Treo Pro? Maybe the Fuze?
None of those!
As always, when it comes to mobile competitions, there’s one device that picks up all the trophies: HTC Touch HD.
I’ve recently had a chance to put my hands on the Tough HD and my conclusions were that this is without a doubt, the best Windows Mobile device I’ve ever used.
Why? you ask? Here’s why.
The Touch HD was also selected as the manliest gadget for 2008.
And now, PC Authority just published the results of a battery life test they did involving most of the popular phones:
In case you were wondering, here’s the steps that were performed:
- Ensure a strong HSDPA signal is selected
- Make a half-hour phone call
- Download a 50MB email attachment
- Turn push email off (where possible)
- The phone is left in standby
- Check a POP3 account every 30 minutes until the battery runs flat.
See the full test results in PC Authority.