Another game release today, this one is free and it’s called Bubble Witch Saga and the graphic look decent. I may have to grab this for my iPod Touch as I think my kids might like it. Apparently Bubble Witch Saga is very popular on Facebook and now you can play it on the go on your iOS device. I don’t play Facebook games so I don’t know about that, but it’s a free game so I’ll grab it for sure…
Bubble Witch Saga is one of the top casual social games and the largest non-Zynga game on the platform. The game invites players to become the fourth witch in the circle by bursting the bubbles to spawn enough spiders to keep the cauldron bubbling. Players can rise up the leaderboards and challenge friends’ high scores in hundreds of levels, with new ones added each week. And with the new, fully synchronized mobile version, players will be able to play anytime, anywhere – picking up right where they left off.
Bubble Witch Saga iOS features:
- Unlock magical charms, bubbles and items to aid you during the witching hour
- Fully synced with Facebook: players can continue their progress and unlock new levels in both the Facebook and mobile versions!
- Sharp, vivid retina display visuals
- Connect to Game Center to unlock achievements and challenge friends
- Built-in online connectivity to see friends who are also playing
The Android version is expected to launch later this year along with additional mobile versions from the company’s popular Saga series. Bubble Witch Saga for iOS is free to play and available now. To play, please visit http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubble-witch-saga/id526656012.