C Spire Wireless Introduces the Motorola Milestone X2 Android Smartphone
I’ve never heard of C Spire, I guess that’s probably because they’re not around me in my area. Anyway they’ve just announced that they’re carrying the new Moto Milestone X2 which is an Android phone equipped with a dual core 1ghz CPU, a 4.3” screen and even an 8mp camera. The price of the phone will be $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate but you’ll need to sign up for a new two year agreement to get it at that price.
The fast and powerful second-generation touchscreen smartphone features a dual-core 1 GHz processor for lightning-fast mobile web surfing and Adobe ® Flash® Player for rich online content consumption. The large, 4.3-inch scratch-resistant and anti-reflective HD screen offers a sharp, clear display for sending and receiving emails, watching video and movies or playing games. The 8-megapixel camera with continuous autofocus delivers stunning photos and HD 720 p quality video capture and a new Gallery app allows users to view, tag and post photos on sites like Flickr® and Facebook®, all from one place.
- Support for Google™ Mobile Services, including Gmail™, YouTube™, Google Talk™, Google Search™, and Google Maps™ and access to thousands of apps available to download from Android Market™
- 8 GB internal memory
- Mobile hotspot capability, allowing users to share their high-speed broadband connection with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard featuring SWYPE technology for quick and easy typing of messages and emails
- Powered by Android 2.3 mobile operating system
- One-click Mirror Mode enables users to view and share photos, videos and downloaded movies on a flat screen monitor via HDMI output
- Enterprise-ready with security and IT-grade policies
Pricing and Availability
The Motorola X2 is available online at www.cspire.com, in all C Spire Wireless retail stores and through the company’s telesales group at 1-855-277-4734 or its Assist for Business Support Center at 1-855-277-4732 for $99.99 after a $50 reward card and a new two-year customer agreement with data services.