I’m on a roll today aren’t I? Lots of posts, and I’ve got a lot more, maybe I’ll save them for tomorrow though and let someone else have a chance to post something (hint-hint). The free game is Aiko Island First Steps and it’s a physics based type of puzzle game.
Aiko Island First Steps features simple yet addictively challenging physics-based puzzles spread over the exotic Aiko Island. Enjoy the original musical score and animated cut scenes while you bring down the troublesome Red Aiko using ropes, cannons, explosions, and much more. Unlock new areas by collecting cookies on your way and choose your own path through Aiko Island. Test your logic, skill and daring as you aim to defeat the Red Aiko as fast and efficiently as possible.
Highlights of Aiko Island First Steps include:
• 20 intuitive physics-based puzzles, each with a unique challenge!
• Easy to play, with simple one-touch controls.
• Fun gameplay with hugely addictive replay value.
• Amazing graphics and animations with huge personality.
• Musical score written by the Award winning composer Sean Beeson.
• Full Game Center/Openfeint integration; compete with friends.
• Color Blind/High Contrast Mode
• Speed run leader boards.
• Many more levels to come!
Aiko Island First Steps is popping onto iOS devices today and is available now free on the iTunes App Store, you can download the iPad Version here and the iPhone version here.