GameFly comes to Android, sort of… The GameFly social network app is here so you can find new games and just be social with fellow gamers. It’s available now on the Android market or via the GameFly website if you want to get involved.
GameFly today unleashed its popular social network for gamers via updates to its GameFly App for Android phone and tablet users. The new social component has been successful on the iPhone since its April 2011 launch, and now all like-minded gamers can connect with each other across platforms. The GameFly App, the leader in video games news and information with over 4.5 million downloads, is a comprehensive resource for gamers that features easy-to-use and free discovery tools for new games. The updated App includes the following:
- Create a profile page and browse others’ profiles
- Find new people to play with on Xbox LIVE, PSN & Wii
- Post updates and share info with followers
- Follow friends and other gamers, and discover what they’re playing
- View recent activity around any game
- Comment on others’ posts and see comments on your posts
- Get notifications when people comment on your posts
- Connect Facebook and Twitter accounts seamlessly with the GameFly App
- GameFly members have the option to share the games they add to their GameQ or decide to keep
The updated GameFly App for Android is available in the Android Market now and will soon be available in the NOOK Store and Amazon Appstore for Android. It can also be downloaded directly fromwww.gamefly.com/mobile.