The Deathless Kings. Venture into the dungeons of the castle and discover the hidden terrors that await. If it’s anything like the quality of the first release and extremely fast update, this will be well worth a play-through.
Hot on the heels of today’s iPad 2 announcement (which featured the game several times), developer ChAIR released the free update to the award winning game Infinity Blade, as well as discounted the game to an impulse-buy price of $2.99 until the 6th.
This update adds in new baddies, weapons, rings, and much much more. I’d write more about it, but I’m loading the game up and getting ready to play it!
Long story short: if you have Infinity Blade on your iPhone, iPod or iPad, update it. If you don’t have it, Buy it. If you don’t have an iOS device… well..
Here’s the official list of updates from Epic Games’ site:
- Gain access to the all-new “Dungeon” game play environment.
- Players can battle and explore through six new game arenas, which nearly doubles the size of the game.
- Featuring The Deathless Kings, players will encounter ten new enemies, including the Wood Jester, the Iron Guard, the Plated Sorok, the Warden, and more.
- Fans will have the ability to continue building their character with NewGame+, which allows gamers to re-master any item, unlock new items in the store, and removes the level cap.
- Collect and master more than 30 all-new magic rings, swords, shields, helmets, and armor.
- Gain new achievements and compete on the leaderboards.
- Enjoy new gameplay enhancements and optimizations, including multiple character slots, dodge button size slider, and audio volume controls.
Link to Epic Games’ Announcement