New Element Case for iPhone 5 Sets a Very High Standard
If you are looking for a case that is not only amazing quality but something I doubt many if any of your friends will have, check out this Element Case for the iPhone 5. The Element Case is machined from CNC 6061 aerospace-grade aluminum, top secret aerospace-grade polymers and features a “multi-link” design allowing for quick installation, complete customization only a single screw to hold the case together. The new Element Case for the iPhone 5 sets a very high standard for other case manufacturers to follow.
“The All New Sector Case Debuts Quick-install, “Multi-link” Technology to Protect, Stylize and Elevate the Concept of a Case for iPhone 5”
The Sector 5 FE model will be available only in a special Gunmetal grey Flux finish with a matching ultra-suede back plate. More colors to be made available after FE production.
The Sector 5 is $159.99 with the Ultrasuede backing, or $149.99 without.
The Sector’s features include:
· Ultra thin “Multi-link” system for fast and easy install
· Modular design for replacement and upgrade parts option
· CNC machined in the US using aerospace grade materials
· Large volume control ports for easy access
· Laser engraved FE “First Edition” insignia
· Large peripheral ports, fully compatible for the 30 Pin or Lightning cables
· Protective Zipper case with transit kit (screen protector and speed wrench)
· Carbon Fiber back plate and Genuine Ultra suede back plate.