Andy Beaulieu has brought another game to Windows phone 7. This time it’s a rag doll game where you get to customize the rag doll (including the face where you can import a picture), make it repeat what you say in a funny voice and then you can go to town on it. Here’s the feature list:
- Ragdoll repeats whatever you say, in a funny voice.
- Realistic physics – drag your ragdoll around and pose it any way you like.
- Throw beer bottles, eggs, grenades and tomatoes at your doll, with realistic effects.
- Paint on your ragdoll with the paint brush.
- Several high quality Heads, Bodies, and Scenes to choose from.
- Import your own pictures and use them as the ragdoll’s head!
- Take a snapshot of your scene and save it to your phone.
Let’s watch it in action:
Looks great! And this is already Andy’s third entry into Windows Phone 7. His others are Droppy Pop and Boss Launch 2: Zombie Attack (an Angry Birds like game). You can check them all out on his site here.