The Fuzedroid Takes Another Step Forward
January 14, 2010 | Google and Android | 3 Comments|
If you have a Touch Pro\Fuze and you want to get some Droid action (in an Eclair 2.0.1 flavor) then today is a good day for you. New packages are out and here’s where the functionality stands:
- Capacitive Buttons and Navigation wheel ( To ensure pad works and responsive make sure its clean by wiping it with a wet tissue )
- Brightness Control: Must turn off autolight in WinMo
- GPRS (thanks Phhusson )
- Microphone works
- Charging (phhusson )
- debugging breathing led for sleep mode: lets you know when your device is sleeping. This shouldn’t affect your battery life at all.
- Wifi: was always on when enabled. Now it is used a lot less often so the device will be warm at most.
- Task killer app.
- Android information program.
- Gsensor: fixed
- Power collapse
- Proximity sensor
- idle sleep mode
- deep sleep: Remove pm.sleep_mode=X from startup.txt if you have it in your default.txt
- Accelerometer fix: Now very accurate and shouldn’t cause your device to randomly change view. Thanks to mmone3
- sms fix: yep the one you guys have all been waiting for 🙂 ( thanks phhusson )
- Android system wide Mic support. Eg: Voice dialer works. Note: You must make a phone call first or play sound before it works for programs.
- updated apns.xml ( hopefully this should fix some 3g/GPRS issues people are having )
- Fuze keyboard layout: Battousai
- Updated generic Raphael layout with better keymapping
(if power button does not wake up the device anymore or return it to the home screen then reboot phone and restart Android. It should work after that 🙂
- Bluetooth ftp
- Bluetooth: Headset
- Camera/video record
- opengles: using software rendering for the time being.
- light sensor
To avoid any confusion, this does NOT replace your ROM. You run WM and then run Android and it closes WM and start Android. If you want to load this it’s not complicated but you do need to follow the instructions. The download and instructions can be found here.
Will this work on Touch Pro 2/Tilt 2??
I was more than happy to seek out this internet-site.I wanted to thanks in your time for this wonderful learn!! I undoubtedly having fun with each little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.