Like racing? Did you like Trial Xtreme? Then you should like this announcement as Trial Extreme 2 is here and in HD! It’s got 32 new levels across 5 different environments and it’s optimized using Nvivia Physx Engine for more realistic play. Price is $1.99 and it’s a decent game at that price.
Available for Android 2.1 and up, and iOS (x) and up – including iOS 5
· Paid-for version is $1.99/£1.49 on all platforms
· Trials Xtreme 2 HD on the Android market – http://bit.ly/android_trials2
· Trials Xtreme 2 HD on the Apple App Store – http://bit.ly/ios_trials2
· Much anticipated sequel to the blockbuster hit Trial Xtreme – downloaded 4 million times and counting!
· Available for Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for the first time
· 32 brand new levels set across 5 challenging environments
· Negotiate hundreds of obstacles including ramps, jumbo tires, rocks, planks and more
· Super detailed new Unity-powered graphics engine brings your rider and the game world to life
· Intuitive tilt control system using the phone’s accelerometer. Use precision control like never before
· Ultra-realistic rider and bike physics built on the NVIDIA® PhysX® engine lets you feel it all as you flip, jump, bump and crash your way to victory
· Max out your score and play the world through Apple’s GameCenter
For gamers who think that the best racing games are where you spend more time in the air pulling flips and somersaults than riding around the track in circles, the wait is over. Trial Xtreme 2 HD is the brand new sequel to Trial Xtreme, one of the biggest hits on the Android Market with over four million downloads to date. Updated with 32 new levels, new and improved HD graphics and realistic physics engine and intuitive tilt-based controls, Trial Xtreme 2 HD is all about balance, skill and control as you guide your rider across the ramps, jumps and obstacles in these brilliantly challenging new tracks.