In addition to the hidden panoramic feature that was hidden in iOS 5, an Android-like auto correct feature has been discovered. As you can see in the screenshot above, courtesy of Sonny Dickson, the auto correct bar lets users pick from a series of word choices. Here’s how to enable it:
1. Download iBackupBot
2. Backup your iPhone/iPod in iTunes
3. Open iBackupBot and find the backup, then load it.
4. Find Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist and open the file. (if your software isn’t registered you’ll have to press cancel and then it will open)
5. Add in the following code: <key>KeyboardAutocorrectionLists</key><string>YES</string>
6. Save your modifications, and then restore from backup from within iBackupbot.
Originally written for Blu3Sn0w Development