Motorola Droid RAZR getting first OTA update
If you have the Motorola Droid RAZR then you are going to be getting a software update to take care of a few small gremlins running around inside this deice. Some of the update fixes inside the update are:
- SIM Error notification has been fixed
- Improved camera features and quality (nice)
- Improved stability of menu access, browser, phone dialer, video playback, and music player to prevent force close errors and lockups
- Updated group messaging notification
- Improved 3G/4G data connectivity.
- Maintain network connection upon completion of voice call.
- Background color has been adjusted to improve readability in Lapdock connection UI menu items.
So some pretty cool things included here especially the camera quality fixes.
Unfortunately I have been checking on my update to come on the review unit I have but unless it comes tonight I will not be able to report on it as this device is heading back to Big Red tomorrow. I hope to get another crack with this device when ICS comes out because this is as solid of Android device as money can buy right now short of the Nexus which I have not get a whole lot of time with. Stay tuned and let’s hope the update hits tonight so I can update my review.
PDF of the DROID RAZR by Motorola Software Upgrade can be found here.
[via Droid Life]
Guys, I am looking to get a great onursrud sound system for a 12 by 12 room. I hear bose is good but cnet says its just expensive and not the best. What is another review site so I can see the best home theater systems? What is the overall best onursrud sound system, also I know nothing about onursrud sound except the bare minimum.****edit: for example, the first poster would be not helpful as I said I don’t want to use either of those because my kid knows how to work terminal and its his computer**** I don’t think the Apple store would have anything huh??