- 01 November 2008
Mobility junkie who loves to share information and talk tech. Never uses the same device for long and is currently using a Motorola Droid RAZR, HTC Titan, and iPhone 4S.
(0) Readers Comments
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 AnyPen 8” with Windows – My First 72 HoursWojtek - Ok, thanks for long and comprehensivie answer. So I will try to use the screen protector. I know that screen of this Yoga is very... -
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 AnyPen 8” with Windows – My First 72 HoursJim Szymanski - As noted, I have no plans to apply the screen protector. But I did try laying it over the Yoga Tab 2 screen, with both... -
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 AnyPen 8” with Windows – My First 72 HoursWojtek - Hi, It's very nice and interesting review. Do you know if the screen protector shrink AnyPen function? -
- California Traffic Signs Warn Pedestrians about FacebookJimbo - Thank FSM I can still update Twitter and cross the street at the same time! Ugh, common sense... you know the rest. -
- Working Through the Trials and Tribulations of Windows 10Jim Szymanski - Mmm, that's going back a few generations (in the case of the Fuse, prehistoric. Although they may wind up calling it Windows 10 Mobile so... -