A lot of new games today huh?! Free is nice right? A Space Shooter is a critically acclaimed Playstation or PSN game actually and it’s just been ported over to your iOS device so you can get in on the fun as well. There are two modes, campaign and survival that you can play.
Frima Studios announced that its popular PSN title A Space Shooter for Two Bucks is now available in the app store for iOS users. Free to download, the game has been renamed A Space Shooter for Free. Players will lead salty Commander Jefferson through hordes of enemies to keep the galaxy safe from the alien threat in this fun, fast-paced shoot em’ up. Pilot the USS Eradicator to victory, collect loot, upgrade your ship and blow up even more alien scum!
This critically acclaimed game, with more than 150,000 downloads on the PSN, is available for free for the very first time. Combining retro-style shoot em’ up game play, high resolution graphics, and intuitive touch screen controls, A Space Shooter for Free provides hours of alien-blasting entertainment. For those craving even more intense boss fights and devastating ship upgrades, a 99 cent upgrade to the Big ASS version is available, in-app to unlock more weapons, power-ups, and bosses.
A Space Shooter for Free players can expect:
● Battling hundreds of enemies across two galaxies
● Fast-paced, retro gaming action with incredible detail
● Destroying bosses to collect sweet secret weapons and upgrades
● Two Ways to Play: A campaign-based Story mode and a skill-testing Survival mode
● More than 40 upgrades and power-ups
● A Big ASS version, unlocking even more weapons and power-ups for 99 cents
Get more information and view screenshots at http://www.aspaceshooter.com