Motorola is again upping the ante with AT&T announced Motorola ATRIX 4G which comes packing the NVIDIA Tegra 1GHz dual core processor, 1gb of RAM, and a 4.0 inch QHD screen with 24 bit color graphics. Of course the ATRIX 4G will come with Android 2.2 Froyo with MOTOBLUR. The ATRIX 4G will also come with a “Standard WebKit browser on device and full HTML tabbed Firefox® Web browser in webtop** mode”
The ATRIX 4G will also come with a 5mp main shooter and only a VGA front facing camera. The ATRIX will also come with a Dock that will make use of the HDMI out on the device to make media viewing an absolute pleasure. Also, the ATRIX will be powered by a 1930 mAh lithium cell battery!
No word on the release date but you can sign up on the AT&T Webpage for Alerts on availability.
Here are the specs:
- NVIDIA® Tegra™ – the world’s most advanced mobile processor featuring dual core technology including 3D graphics
- QHD display – 24-bit color graphics that refresh faster than other smartphones
- Pocket or dock it – experience connected computing no matter where you are with MOTOROLA Laptop Dock and HD Multimedia Dock
- High performance 1 GB RAM – up to 48 GB available memory for quick access to thousands of songs, photos, and files
- Advanced fingerprint recognition reader keeps everything secure – only you can access what’s on your device
- Android™ 2.2 operating system with access to thousands of apps in Android Market
- Voice quality is clear even in loud environments thanks to two-microphone noise reduction technology
- Front-facing VGA video camera
- Long-lasting 1930 mAh battery