Looks like AT&T is getting a new tablet, a 4G one called the Iconia A501 and it’s from Acer. (If you didin’t get all that from the headline up there…) The Iconia A501 is powered by an Nvida Tegra 2 1Ghz CPU and it has an integrated GeForce GPU as well, all running Android Honeycomb. The screen is 10.1” and it has a resolution of 1280×800. There’s also an HDMI and USB 2.0 ports along with a 5mp rear camera and a 2mp front camera. Pricing will be $330 or $480 depending on which route you take with AT&T, meaning do you want a 2yr contract or not?!
Here’s both press releases from AT&T and Acer for all the info:
I own DragonSteelMods.com, ReviewTheTech.com and KristoferBrozio.com. I run TestFreaks Blog (blog.testfreaks.com), and I also write for Diy-Guides.com on occasion and of course here.
(0) Readers Comments
- Why Different Is Not Always BetterJim Szymanski - I am hoping some 3rd party comes up with a 1520 Qi solution, if for some reason Nokia is prevented from doing so via contractual... -
- How low can you go?Jim Szymanski - Haven't had any app problems with my 520, but I am not really a gamer. The 15-20 games I have purchased all installed just fine.... -
- Why Different Is Not Always BetterJRDEMASKUS - I just assumed I would have a choice between at least 2 wireless charging shell standards. But so far the WPC N1520 forum is saying... -
- How low can you go?JRDEMASKUS - I was all set to order one of these, but after reading that some apps might not be compatible with the 512RAM, I ordered an... -
- Samsung Galaxy S 3 Gets Android 4.3 UpdateJim Szymanski - Cherish it. Probably the last update you will see on that device. -
Most Popular Posts
Microsoft Discussing Stake in Foursquare
T-mobile Sucks! Never Get Tmobile!!
U.S. Transportation Secretary Calls for for Nationwide Cell Phone Ban While Driving
Windows 8 Tablets Doing Not So Bad After All
Ballmer is dishing out 230$ to get people to make some Windows Phones. Also, he should smile more.
PSYCHOLOGY OF TECHNOLOGY
Will There be a Backlash Against Technology?
Is Technology Making Your Children Mindless Instead of Mindful?
Psychology of Technology: Is Technology Raising a Generation of Bad Decision Makers?
Mama, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to be…Multitaskers
Is Your Family’s Relationship with Technology Healthy?