Bitter Sam Action-Puzzler Comes to iOS
Here’s another new game that’s just come to iOS called Bitter Sam. It’s an action-puzzler like my headline up there says it is and in it you control Sam who’s hanging by a thread literally and you need to navigate him through obstacles and collect power-ups. It’s a physics based game and you control same by titling your iDevice. Price is 99 cents and you can grab it now!
Independent mobile game developer Moon Active today announced that its first title, Bitter Sam, is now available on the App Store. To help Sam swing past the deadly obstacles that stand between him and the crystals which will secure his freedom, grab a copy of Bitter Sam today for $0.99 at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitter-sam/id470556951?mt=8.
To see Sam in action, take a look at the latest Bitter Sam trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wFFZAGPyqc.
For more information about the game, visit the official site at http://www.bittersam.com/
Bitter Sam Features Include:
- Physics-based tilt controls
- 100 challenging levels (with more to come) filled with deadly spikes, rotating blades, and other perilous obstacles
- 5 different worlds to master
- Unique power-ups to help Sam survive his journey, from exploding inflatable pigs to invincible ropes
- Game center connectivity with global leaderboards – compete with your friends for perfect scores!