Infinite Flight has just been unleashed into the Marketplace and it’s a full featured flight simulator and judging from the screenshots it’s a serious contender.
Here’s their description:
Infinite Flight is the first Flight Simulator for Windows Phone 7!
Our initial release includes a Cessna 172SP that can be flown in and out of 15 airports in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Here’s a complete list of features:
– Cessna 172SP Trainer Aircraft (More to come!)
– 15 Airports in the San Francisco Bay Area
– Realistic Flight Model
– Interactive Flight Lessons
– Autopilot (Altitude and Heading)
– 4 time presets (Sunrise, Day, Sunset and Night)
– Weather settings: Wind direction and intensity, visibility…
– Yoke helper for easy handling of the airplane
– Final Approach Path Display to help with landings
– Realistic sounds
– 5 Camera Modes
– Runway lights
– Automatic Logbook (entries added for each flight)
We’re a highly dedicated team of aviation and flight simulation enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you don’t like something, before rating, send us a note by:
– email at email@example.com
– twitter at @flyingdevstudio
– in the About section of the simulator.
We’re of course accepting requests for new airplanes and new scenery locations. Do not hesitate to request what you want in your reviews, or by using the contact options above!
Our promise is that we’ll listen to every suggestions, requests and implement those that are the most requested by the community.
Unfortuantely there’s no trial but you can own it for $5. Here’s the download link.