Intuit (yeah the TurboTax/Quicken/QuickBooks people) have just released Intuit GoPayment Credit Card Terminal for Windows Phones. As the name suggests, it lets you accept credit cards from your phone. Here’s the official description and so you know, the app is free but the service has charges:
Use your Windows 7 phone to easily and securely accept credit cards wherever your business takes you. No more waiting for checks to clear, chasing invoice payments, or missing sales.
View demo: m.gopayment.com
– – – GET STARTED – – –
Apply for an Intuit GoPayment Merchant Service account. No monthly minimums, no long term contracts, or cancellation fees. No additional hardware required.
When you sign up for the GoPayment service, you can select from two pricing plans.
Process $1000 or less a month? Take advantage of our no monthly fee plan.
Process more than $1000 a month? Sign up for our low monthly fee plan which includes lower discount rates.
To sign up contact an account representative at 1- 888-467-4405 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1- 888-467-4405 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit us online at www.gopayment.com
– – – FEATURES – – –
– Get credit card authorization in seconds. Payment is automatically deposited into your bank account.
– No daily or weekly transaction limits.
– Sync payment data with QuickBooks Pro or Premier version 2009 or later.
– Payment information is encrypted and is not stored on your Windows 7 phone.
– Add up to 50 employees to a single GoPayment account.
– Take your customers signature for additional security and professionalism
– Create listings for the products and services that you sell, including price and sales tax.
– From Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks, Quicken and TurboTax.
– Free customer service 24/7/365.*****
– – – HOW IT WORKS – – –
1. Login to GoPayment.
2. Enter your customers basic payment info and hit Charge.
3. Done! Get confirmation and even send customers a customized email or text message receipt.
Glad to see some of the big players taking Windows Phones seriously.