Just a day to go until Windows 8 RTM is available
August 13, 2012 | Windows Phone | 4 Comments|
I’m sure it’s on your calendars already but some of you out there are just a day away from having Windows 8 RTM code available through MS (you know, not leaked bits). As a reminder of the schedule and availability:
- August 15th: Developers will be able to download the final version of Windows 8 via your MSDN subscriptions.
- August 15th: IT professionals testing Windows 8 in organizations will be able to access the final version of Windows 8 through your TechNet subscriptions.
- August 16th: Customers with existing Microsoft Software Assurance for Windows will be able to download Windows 8 Enterprise edition through the Volume License Service Center (VLSC), allowing you to test, pilot and begin adopting Windows 8 Enterprise within your organization.
- August 16th: Microsoft Partner Network members will have access to Windows 8.
- August 20th: Microsoft Action Pack Providers (MAPS) receive access to Windows 8.
- September 1st: Volume License customers without Software Assurance will be able to purchase Windows 8 through Microsoft Volume License Resellers.
The rest of us have to wait until October 26…
I already have this on my pc. you want screen shots. please do not mention my name. you know who this is dave right?
@the one you dare not speak his name: I do. 😛 How much we talking for me not to blow your cover? Buwahahahah
depends if you want windows 8 rtm goodies or not 😛
the following website forums.mydigitallife.info/forum.php is to windows full OS as XDA is to windows Phones.