If you were wondering how the PlayBook looks and feels here is a quick hands-on of the PlayBook.
- Nice, small size. Feels lightweight yet solidly built.
- Zippyness of the UI.
- Flash enabled.
- Small App Catalog
- No native email client. Unheard of and unfathomable in this day and age.
- Insanely tiny power button. Both me and the store associate thought the power was drained because the button was so small and recessed that we kept missing the button.
- UI depends on unintuitive gestures. If you didn’t know the bezel was capacitive than you would literally have no idea how to get around.
- Price. I can’t understand why so many OEMs are charging so much for so limited a device. Without tons of apps and broad platform connectivity superiority it just feels limited in so many ways.