While I was reading through our forums I came across a review that was done by one of our members, jimski, that was so good that I had to share it with all our Blog Readers too. jimski says:
“Occasionally I run across an app that I just have to talk about. SFR Calculator is one of those apps. Unlike most of the other scientific calculators that require a tutorial each time you open it, SFR Calc is simple. Only covers the basic four math operations, exponentials and percentages, which probably constitutes about 98% (or more) of most users needs. But that’s where the comparisons end.”
SFR Calculator v2.1 Features:
- SFR Calculator substitutes your desktop calculator or other software calculators
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview – just like a desktop paper tape calculator.
- Use intermediate results to check and structure your calculation.
- Comment single lines.
- Enter any text between your calculations. You can change any number, any operator at any time. The complete calculation will be updated automatically
- Save your calculations to files. Open the files later and change the calculations. SFR Calculator will refresh the whole calculation automatically.
- Use SFR Calculator files as templates. Create similar calculations and scenario calculations by simply changing numbers.
- Send the complete calculation to a business partner via e-mail.
- SFR Calculator masters the four basic arithmetical operations, exponentials, and percentage calculations.
This is great review if you are looking for a calculator application for your WinMo Device. To check it out, head on over to our forums (and please register!) for the full review, or just CLICK HERE.
SFR Calculator v2.1 is sold for $9.95 and can be purchased at SFR Software GmbH. If you still aren’t sure, you can always try SFR Calculator v2.1 for free for 30 days before you purchase.
Thanks again jimski for the review!
Check out the SFR Calculator v2.1 by CLICKNG HERE