Looks like there’s a Windows phone Zillow app which is great news for those of you on the market for a new home… that is if there was a way to locate it.
Here’s the iPhone’s app description to get your mouth watering:
Features in the Zillow iPhone App
- Map Search and GPS: The app uses iPhone’s GPS capabilities to let users locate themselves on a map and see Zestimate values, homes for sale or rent, and additional data on all surrounding homes. Move and the app moves with you, updating information as you go.
- Filter searches: Users can filter their searches by price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms and listing type (for-sale, for-rent, Make Me Move and recently sold).
- Save searches & favorite homes: Users can save searches based on filters they’ve applied (i.e. beds, baths or price) and the geography they are searching. Users can also save favorite homes to view again later. New in Feb 2010, users can now sync favorite homes and searches between iPhone and Zillow.com accounts.
- Find Homes for Rent (NEW – Feb 2010): In addition to homes for sale, recently sold homes and Make Me Move listings, users can now find homes for rent. Additionally, home shoppers can set filters to simultaneously search both for sale and for rent homes based on a price range they can afford.
- Social Media Sharing (NEW – Feb 2010): Share Zillow’s rich data on over 93 million homes on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email home info: Email information about properties of interest to a real estate agent or friend.
- Push Notifications: If there are new for-sale, for rent, Make Me Move or recently-sold listings added to one of the user’s saved searches, a number badge will appear on the app’s icon, indicating new data – even if the app isn’t currently in use. New results are shown in the favorites tab. Here’s the thing. See that banner? Yeah, it states that there’s a Windows Phone Zillow app but it’s not on Marketplace, not located on Zillow’s Blog…in fact I can’t find it anywhere. Anyone know where this guy is hiding? Share with the community:)