I have to say that there is no shortage when it comes to cases and covers for the iPad 2. How does one choose really? If I owned an iPad 2 I would have to choose the most rugged and durable case I could find, like something from Otterbox. If that wasn’t available I’d have to pick one from a name brand and well known company like Belkin for example. They’ve just introduced two new cases called the Snap Shield Secure and the Emerge 024. Pricing for both is $39.99, and they each offer something different in terms of looks and features.
Snap Shield Secure (F8N669) – $39.99
Thin, translucent case snaps to the back of the iPad 2 for streamlined protection that shows off the iPad 2’s design elements. The integrated steel strip holds the Smart Cover flat against the case when it is open. The soft-touch material feels great in-hand and will shield against wear and tear without adding bulk.
- Lightweight, impact-resistant protection for use with the Apple Smart Cover
- Integrated steel strip securely holds Smart Cover open
- Case snaps onto the back of iPad 2 for form-fitting protection
Emerge 024 (F8N661) – $39.99
The unique design has a perforated pattern and comes with colored inserts for a versatile pop of color to match a Smart Cover.
- Lightweight protection with a pop of color
- Four colored inserts coordinate with Smart Cover
- Case snaps onto the back of iPad 2 and works seamlessly with Smart Cover
- Soft-touch finish
Cases are available now at Amazon.com and Belkin.com