Glu Mobile Launches Lil’ Kingdom on Android and iOS
How about a free game to start the week off with? Glu Mobile has just launched Lil’ Kingdom in which you create your own fantasy kingdom that’s actually located beneath a castle. It’s basically your own little fairy tale world and best of all, as I said, it’s free!
Glu Mobile Inc., a leading global developer and publisher of freemium games for smartphone and tablet devices, announced today the launch of its new family-friendly game, Lil’ Kingdom. Lil’ Kingdom tasks players with creating a wondrous world beneath a castle. Players have the opportunity to take part in their own fairy tale by creating an underground kingdom and filling it with a cute assembly of friendly inhabitants and monsters.
To continue expanding and improving their Lil’ Kingdom, players must put their citizens to work. Players of all ages will be enchanted at the chance to create a whimsical world for their fantasy characters, including gallant knights, mischievous goblins, gold-protecting dragons, and, of course, the resident beautiful princess.
Features of Lil’ Kingdom include:
- KINGDOM OF FUN: Dig deep dwellings beneath your castle and fill it with hardworking citizens!
- FLOORS FOR ALL: Build a variety of floors such as bowling alleys, cheese shops, dance clubs, libraries and sushi restaurants.
- COLLECT: Find and gather rare items to unlock secret floors and unique kingdom pets.
- FAIRY TALE WORKERS: Get magical help from knights, wizards, elves and dwarves to stock, construct and build your kingdom more quickly.
- DRAGON TALES: Hatch and raise your very own dragon pets. Get them to breathe fire to ignite your workers to produce more gold!
- SERVE THE PRINCESS: Complete special Princess Tasks in the allotted time to win royal rewards.
- SOCIAL: Compare kingdoms on the leader board and share gifts with your friends.
- 8 LANGUAGES SUPPORTED: Enjoy Lil’ Kingdom in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean!
The Lil’ Kingdom App is available for free from the Apple App Store www.itunes.com/appstore and Google Play™ https://play.google.com/store.