Motorola XOOM Tablet Teaser Video
If you want to see a XOOM video teaser that is really quite worthless with the exception of reminding us how much we really want this device, then we got just the thing for you. The fine folks at Motorola shot a short teaser video about 1:21 in length and where the graphics are pretty cool, the music is quite awful.
In case you missed the tons of media coverage the Motorola XOOM has been getting, it is one of only two devices (T-Mobile’s LG G-Slate) that can rival the iPad. Based on hardware specs, the XOOM could probably beat the iPad 2 now that the Retina Display rumors for the iPad 2 has been all but squashed. The UI is a matter of opinion and really the jury is out until we can get our hands on the Android 3.0 aka Honeycomb, the operating system built for Tablets. And finally price should be about the same as the XOOM is rumored at a cost of $700.00 contract free as well should be the iPad 2 when it launches. So you want to have a quick look at the hardware specs? I thought you might:
- Google’s new Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system designed from the ground up for tablets
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor with each core running at 1 GHz
- 10.1-inch widescreen HD display 1280×800 display
- 4G LTE/Wi-Fi- enabled
- 1080p HD video and HDMI output
- Front-facing 2-megapixel camera & rear-facing 5-megapixel camera that captures video in 720p HD
- Built-in gyroscope, barometer, e-compass, accelerometer and adaptive lighting for new types of applications
Okay, tell me you don’t want one of these?