T-Mobile users waiting for some HTC HD7 goodness can get in on the preorder frenzy at Amazon right now. With a new account or existing customer 2 year agreement, you can prepay $169.99 for the HTC HD7 4.3 inch Windows Phone device coming mid November. Amazon will also send the HD7 for free two day shipping. We are all hoping that there won’t be any hold ups with the “mid” November launch. There are some reports that Telstra in Australia is having issues and their launch of the HD7 is delayed. Let’s hope the US see’s the HD7 on schedule.
For Amazon preorders: CLICK HERE
- Fast 3G connectivity via T-Mobile’s HSDPA/UMTS network. (1700/2100 MHz bands, UMTS/HSDPA; see more about T-Mobile’s 3G service below)
- Windows Phone 7 operating system
- 4.3-inch touchscreen display (480 x 800 pixels, 16 million colors) includes light and proximity sensors.
- Full QWERTY virtual keyboard
- 5-megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash gives you a brighter light source for taking photos in less-than-ideal lighting situations.
- HD video capture capabilities (720p)
- Digital media player compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+ music formats and MPEG4 video.
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile–enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- GPS navigation with access to turn-by-turn navigation from TeleNav GPS Navigator
- 16 GB internal memory
- Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging
- Access to popular instant messaging services
- Access to personal and work e-mail (supports Microsoft Exchange corporate e-mail)
- MicroUSB port (2.0)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
The HTC HD7 weighs 5.71 ounces and measures 4.8 x 2.67 x 0.44 inches. It has a 1230 mAh lithium-ion battery that provides up to 6.3 hours of talk time and up to 310 hours of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, as well as T-Mobile’s 3G network (1700/2100 MHz).
What’s in the Box
HTC HD7 handset, rechargeable battery, international charger, USB cable, wired stereo headset, quick start guide, user manual