I use HopStop all the time and it’s great that the official app is now in the Marketplace. I use their site all the time and inevitably print out the directions so having it on my phone is awesome. Let’s go to the description:
Get detailed public transit, walking, taxi, and biking directions in dozens of cities throughout the US, Canada and Europe…now on your Windows Phone!
With HopStop you can:
• Get directions from your current location using GPS functionality
• Access addresses from your contact list
• Map a location and see nearby subway and bus stops
• Estimate travel time and cost for a taxi and call taxi companies with a tap
• Set your travel preferences – bus, subway, walking, taxi, include/exclude regional rail or vehicles operated by private companies
• Save recent searches and favorite trips in MyTrips
• Get biking directions in NYC, Washington DC, Chicago, and San Francisco
• Find out how many calories you burn on each route and how many carbon emissions you save compared to driving
• See wheelchair accessible and stroller friendly routes
HopStop works in 68 markets and counting: New York City, New Jersey, Long Island, Metro North Area, Delaware, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Francisco, Austin, Columbus, Charlotte, Baltimore, Boston, Seattle, Washington, DC, Denver, Milwaukee, Portland, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Atlanta, Raleigh, Miami, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Honolulu, Tampa, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Buffalo, Norfolk, Rochester, Salt Lake City, Providence, Kansas City, Hartford, Richmond, Albany, Lexington, Madison, Reno, Sarasota, Spokane, Moscow, London, St Petersburg, Paris, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Hamilton, Halifax, Albuquerque, Eugene, Indianapolis, Phoenix Metro, etc.
Let us know what you think! Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HopStop directions are informational only. Transit schedules and routes are subject to change. No representation is made or warranty given as to their content, route usability or expeditiousness. User assumes all risk of use. HopStop and its suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.