I don’t think I’ve ever seed a verykool or InfoSonics phone on any carriers? Are they around here or are they just phones you buy outright? Anyway the i285 is basically a wannabe smartphone, and no that’s not being rude it says it delivers a smartphone-like experience. So it’s not a smartphone, but it wants to be? Whatever..
"Our new i285 is a GSM/GPRS Class 12 bar type feature phone that is a cousin to our recently announced i725 slider QWERTY phone," said Joseph Ram, the company’s president and chief executive officer. "It has a 3.2" WQVGA full touch screen, and like the i725, features our proprietary IQ™ user interface that delivers a smartphone-like experience. It is also equipped with our IQ™ messaging system, an integrated email solution that allows multiple email accounts to be ‘pushed’ to the device. And, the i285 contains a G-sensor that enables both vertical and horizontal views of web pages and other menus."
The Company noted that the i285 also includes the following features:
- EDGE quad band (850/900/1800/1900)
- WiFi, WAP 2.0 and SMS/MMS messaging
- 2.0 megapixel camera with digital CMOS
- MP3/MP4/AAC/AAC+ and FM radio capability
- Voice and video recording capability
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- T-flash memory expandable to 32GB
- Speakerphone, 64 polyphonic ringtones and stereo headset included
The verykool® i285 is available in two versions: a single SIM version for operator customers and a dual SIM version for the open market. Both versions are available now. To learn more about the device, visit our verykool® website at http://www.verykool.net/Phones/i285.