Pantech Link II Messaging Phone Hits AT&T for $9.99
October 6, 2011 | Uncategorized | No Comments|
This thing looks like a BlackBerry. That price, I had to double check to make sure it was right and yes it is, a phone for only $9.99. Of course it’s after a mail-in rebate and a two-year contract. It’s supposedly one of the thinnest phones that AT&T is carrying, and it’s running the BREW mobile platform.
Link II’s key features include:
- Super Slim Form – Measuring 10.7 mm, Link II slips neatly into a pocket or purse.
- A Faster, Smoother Phone – Running BREW Mobile 1.0.2, Link II’s user interface is quicker, slicker and better able to manage all the apps you love with a wider choice of applications and more personal customization.
- Immediate Messaging – A full keyboard allows users to easily send a range of messages – texts, email, social media messages, picture mail, video messages and IMs.
- Social Media and Web – Update any social media page with pics and videos, while browsing the web without restrictions.
- Preloaded Apps – Link II includes AT&T Family Map, AT&T Social Net, AT&T Navigator, AT&T Code Scanner and YPmobile pre-installed.
- Durability – A rubberized backing provides a comfortable and sturdy grip for avid message senders.
- USB 2.0 HS Charger – With an upgraded option to recharge, users can conveniently plug this charger into a laptop or computer while away from home.
Link II is available for $9.99 after a mail-in rebate and a two-year contract at AT&T stores and online at www.wireless.att.com. For more information about Pantech and its products, please visit www.pantechusa.com,