This is usually a sign that Zynga comes out with a clone. Anyway, their latest title is out, and yes, it’s built around gameplay and not graphics like their last title:
From the creators of Tiny Tower comes Pocket Planes, a casual airline sim that fits right in your pocket!
– Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
– Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
– Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
– Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
– See how you stack up against your friends with tons of stats and leader boards.
It’s free and based on in-app purchases.