As expected, PES 2011 – Pro Evolution Soccer is available as this week’s Xbox Live title for Windows Phones.
Here’s their description:
The unrivalled and award-winning football simulation is entering its first season on Windows Phone 7!
Immerse yourself in unprecedented football atmosphere and the true PES experience with PES 2011.
– Unrivalled realism: Experience incredible gameplay and focus on tactics, goals and winning trophies while competing against the most advanced team and player AI on the market. Striking animations such as referee cut-scenes or goal celebrations and technical moves (diving header, bicycle kick, and more) will make you feel the beauty of the game.
– Exclusive UEFA Club Competitions: PES 2011 includes many of the best European club teams in the officially licensed UEFA Champions League™ and UEFA Europa League™ modes.
– Online connectivity: Prove your skills and unlock the various Xbox LIVE achievements, compare yourself to your friends, make it to the top of the leaderboards and become the world’s greatest PES player
– Outstanding Accessibility for Beginners and Experts: The uniquely designed true flowTM control system provides instant access for players of all levels by utilizing the accelerometer and AI-supported touch controls. More advanced players are presented with unlimited freedom of play by being able to master classic console-style controls with virtual pad and buttons.
– Stunning graphics: Detailed stadiums, pitches and weather effects provide the perfect visual environment for exciting matches
PES 2011 – the unrivalled football experience on Windows Phone 7!
It’s $5, has a trial and is available now. Looks pretty nice.