It’s just a matter of time now. The AT&T Flagship device soon to be released Motorola ATRIX has just buzzed the FCC Tower and a device this hot must have spilled some coffee on it’s way by. The Motorola ATRIX, AT&T’s first Dual Core Processor Android Device will be going live March 1st if a leaked document has got it pegged right. Regardless, with todays FCC Filing Approval, things are looking good for it’s launch.
So what’s the temperature out there on the ATRIX? If you are an AT&T Customer and on the fence with the Captivate, does this put you in a holding pattern until March?
Here are the specs:
- NVIDIA® Tegra™ – the world’s most advanced mobile processor featuring dual core technology including 3D graphics
- QHD display – 24-bit color graphics that refresh faster than other smartphones
- Pocket or dock it – experience connected computing no matter where you are with MOTOROLA Laptop Dock and HD Multimedia Dock
- High performance 1 GB RAM – up to 48 GB available memory for quick access to thousands of songs, photos, and files
- Advanced fingerprint recognition reader keeps everything secure – only you can access what’s on your device
- Android™ 2.2 operating system with access to thousands of apps in Android Market
- Voice quality is clear even in loud environments thanks to two-microphone noise reduction technology
- Front-facing VGA video camera
- Long-lasting 1930 mAh battery