Undead Carnage was released as a free demo and still racked up 358 reviews in the US and 4.5 stars. That’s a hard thing to do especially as a demo. And now the premium version is out. – Undead Carnage: Redemption and it’s just $2 and free to try:
Do you believe in walking dead? Freddie didn’t either… Until one day he faced the threat to be swallowed by them.
This is a story of an ordinary guy like any of us. The day he returned to his native town to visit the grave of his wife had changed his life forever. The earth cracked and man-flesh hungry walking dead began flooding the tranquil cemetery. The best moment to rethink all of your damn life… Wouldn’t you agree?
… He had nothing left than to make them die a second time…
Atmospheric locations, angry and hungry for flesh zombies, immersive gameplay, amazing graphics and total carnage coupled with fantastic soundtracks written especially for this game and for unique situations in it will not leave you disappointed.
This is a full version of Undead Carnage. We call it Redemption.
– 4 layer parallax scrolling creates unbelievable feeling of depth of 3D game;
– 8 weapons with different attacks and special abilities;
– Special attacks dependent on selected weapon;
– Unique bosses that require personal approach;
– Unique music written especially for this game, levels in it and situations in it;
– Unmatched graphics and post processing on Windows Phone 7 platform;
– Bloom, Blur, Slo-Mo Bullet time and screen space deformation effects;
– Unmatched particles system simulates fire, blood and muzzle flash lighting effects;
– Combo system with 4 hits on the ground and 3 hits in air;
– Unmatched fog system (available only on Second Generation Devices like Nokia Lumia devices);
– Attack modifications using virtual thumb stick to take your enemy to the air;
– Unbelievable hardcore gaming experience on mobile device.