Dell Aero Android Powered Smartphone
August 24, 2010 | Google and Android | 3 Comments|
So you say the Streak is too big eh’? Well then maybe you want to have a look at the Dell aero that was just released on AT&T’s network for $99.99 with a two year contract and $299.99 without activation. No word ye if it will be locked to AT&T regardless if you get the contract like the Streak is. The Dell Aero is much smaller with a 3.5 inch screen (can you say Gorilla Glass!), 5 megapixel camera with 8x zoom, and the Android Browser with Flash Lite.
DELL AERO FEATURES:
- One of the lightest Android smartphones in the U.S., on the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network
- Experience YouTube and other Flash content in nHD
- 5-megapixel camera with 8x zoom, flash, dedicated camera key and advanced shooting and editing capabilities
- Connect with friends with one-touch access to social networks
- Multi-task with GPS, plus hands-free conversations
- Wi-Fi access at more than 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots with qualifying AT&T service plan
DELL AERO SPECIFICATIONS:
Android platform complete with Android Market and Dell user interface enhancements
Check out the Dell Aero Video:
I forgot to mention that this is another Donut Device. (Android 1.6 like the Streak)
Thanks “General” for mentioning it!
so let me get this straight. Device ships with out dates OS version with no promise of upgrade? Hmmmm….
interesting to see how no one makes a fuss about this, but they sure do love to slam microsoft for these very same practices in the past.
its okay….WP7 will be here to tea bag you all cup cakes…do nuts and froyos!