Maybe one of the best games for iOS and certainly one that makes amazing use of the graphics of the new iPad is Infinity Blade II. The follow up from the original Infinity Blade, the second version has already had it’s fair share of updates and today Chair Entertainment dropped Version 1.2 on us called Vault of Tears. Here is what ‘s new:
The all-new update: Vault of Tears is now available, download today!
– Delve further into the mysterious past of Siris, as new areas are unlocked and major secrets are revealed.
– Jump into battle and defeat new enemies! Featuring the Moss Golem, Lupun, Dark Fiend, Bog Giant, Acolyte, and more.
– ‘X’ marks the spot! Find your hidden ally and discover secret items and rewards with the all-new Treasure Map feature.
– More than 50 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell.
– Additional surprises await you with new Achievements, unique gems to forge, ClashMob updates, more!
Coming Soon! A third action-packed Infinity Blade II content update is on the horizon, with even more surprises to be revealed soon! The Worker of Secrets isn’t the only person locked away in the tower… and a relic from the distant past comes to light! Coming soon to Infinity Blade II – for free!
Also, Infinity Blade II is on sale right now for $2.99! Head on over to the App Store and grab this game and sit back and enjoy the amazing game play and graphics!