Pocket PC Piano “OMNIANO” Beta.
February 3, 2009 | Uncategorized | No Comments|
Our friends over at XDA Developers have been busy and now bring us the OMNIANO Pocket PC Piano. Brought to you by sheon. This release is Beta so keep that in mind.
- Fast Response PIANO KEYBOARD.
- Pretty good Sound Play and have no Delay.
- Full Screen Key
- Vibrate (M490, M495 only)
- 180 Rotate by Motion Sensor(M490,M495 only)
- Led Indicator by C position or F position
- Drag and Play
- 4 Octave(C3~c6)
- configuration by user(will be support)
- QVGA, WQVGA, WVGA, VGA support
As you can see from the pictures, I have loaded this on my AT&T Fuze and although I’m not the Piano Man, It’s kinda fun to play around with. I haven’t messed with it too much but I plan on releasing the MobileMatt concerto soon! LOL!!!
Head on over to XDA Developers and give it a go.