Shazam is nothing new to the iPhone and is a very popular app. Shazam is now available for the iPad sporting an update for it’s retina screen. What’s new to Shazam version 1.5.1 that is pretty cool is LYRICPLAY. This allows Shazam Player to stream lyrics in time with the music. Awesomesauce man! Check out what else is new in version 1.5.1:
It’s your music. Shazam Player lets you do more with it.
• Bring your music to life with LyricPlay™. See streaming lyrics in time to the music – you’ll always have the words to your favorite songs with you.
• Share the soundtrack of your day on Facebook and Twitter
• Watch YouTube videos and concert clips
• Find tour dates for the bands and artists you’re into
• Manage your music – see your iTunes playlists and create new playlists on the fly
• Select your favorite tracks and hide ones you don’t want to hear
• Add to your music – buy new tracks on iTunes from within the app
• View music by artist/album/title and use the Track Tray to see all the great Shazam features available for each song
• Top tracks – a changing list of LyricPlay tracks – buy them straight from the app if you don’t already own them
• Identify new music you’re hearing by instantly launching the Shazam App
• LyricPlay is available on over 30,000 tracks and we’re adding more all the time
Head on over to the APP STORE HERE to grab your free copy.