I was doing a little more perusing and saw a few more recent updates to SkyFire, Manila Today Page, Advanced Caller ID and Contact Cleaner.
Hit the jump for the info:
So here we go. First up is SkyFire:
Since our Skyfire 1.0 launch, we’ve fixed a few bugs and are releasing this new update. We encourage you to upgrade today by going to http://get.skyfire.com with your device.
The release versions are:
18.104.22.16813 for Windows Mobile touch and non-touch
What’s new in this 1.0 update?
- Reduced Memory footprint. We reduced the memory footprint of Skyfire for both Symbian and Windows Mobile devices. This should help folks reporting issues on memory constrained devices.
Fixes in this release
- History is presented in the proper order.
- Sharing links via SMS are handled more reliably.
- Reconnect correctly loads the last page in history plus we’ve improved reliability.
- Site specific issues have been resolved for Rooftopcommedy.com and thefind.com.
- Zoom buttons behave properly and disappear after a couple of seconds.
- Default browser setting works more consistently.
Next up is Manila Today Page which we discussed here (the app that adds a standard WM today page as a TF3D tab) which is up to v.4:
Change: Plugin settings system
New: Vertical scroll support
New: Landscape mode support (test version)
Let’s move on to Advanced Caller ID which we discussed here (which gives you more info on your caller). Version .5 was released with the following changes:
better support for all wm platforms
numerous bug fixes
And finally Contact Cleaner (which removes duplicate items and that now includes appointments and task and a better tool to deal with conflicts) has the following updates in v.99:
I’m not going to make a habit of posting on incremental updates but I saw so many at once I just had to share:)