iFishing was already available for Windows Phone and now the successor is available.
Welcome to iFishing : Saltwater Edition, a new fishing game by Rocking Pocket Games.
– 10 tournaments with unlockable locations will keep you playing for a long time
– Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spoons, divers)
– Many species of saltwater fish to catch (blue marlin, swordfish, bluefin tuna, sharks, greater amberjack, red snapper, goliath grouper, barracuda, false albacore, flaming angel, knobbed porgy, nassau grouper, mackerel, permit, pompano, roosterfish, and tarpon
– Use the device’s accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
– Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
– Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places to fish
– Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, reefs, and logs
– Practice, Tournament modes
– Day/night cycle and relaxing ocean ambient sounds
– Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
– Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
Visit www.RockingPocketGames.com for more information
The current version that’s available has 4 stars with 39 reviews so it’s pretty solid. It’s $3 with a free trial and you can check it out here.