Yep, today Real Boxing on iOS has just been updated with new content and bug fixes and the price has been dropped to only 99 cents. I have to say the game looks great as far as graphics are concerned but I can’t say much about the gameplay as I don’t own an iPad but I’ve been thinking about getting one just to play games on..
The new version includes:
- One new scenic arena, where boxers will fight under the snow, in Moscow’s Red Square
- A perks system, so that fighters can specialize and improve even more techniques
- Improved language support – French, German, Russian, Italian and Spanish
- Exclusive clothing for Season Pass customers
- Improved multiplayer connection
- New purchasable options: unlock all perks, and maximize your skills
Some of the nasty bugs affecting the game have, of course, been fixed too.
To celebrate this update, Vivid Games is also offering a price drop to 0.99$/0.69£ for three days from Wednesday 19 December.
Information and screenshots are available at www.realboxinggame.com