This week in “really? Why did this take 2 years?!” JP Morgan releases their banking app. I’ve never been a a fan of these apps, I just go directly to the full website via the browser, but I suppose the iCulture has taught us, if it ain’t an app, it ain’t real.
Check out the list of new features:
- Monitor your account
- Perform transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make check deposits via Chase QuickDeposit
- Send wire transfers
- Send/request money with Chase person-to-Person QuickPay
- Find locations
- Find out how to contact Chase
- View alerts history
- Manage your Chase credit card.
- Let’s dig in and see what Chase Mobile does for you.