I own a guitar. I own a guitar amp. I own absolutely NO musical skill whatsoever.
Regardless if you have or have not any musical skill, or even if you like or dislike the iPhone. This is Bad Ass! The AmpliTube iRig is simply a way to get your guitars signal into your iPhone where you can then plug into a speaker or headphones.
First you have got to check out this video featuring Guns N Roses Guitarist Richard Fortus who is demonstrating the iRig and has a really cool sit down guitar jam:
The iRig sells for $39.99 and you can check it out here at:
AmpliTube for iPhone
At the core of the AmpliTube iRig System is AmpliTube – the leader in gear modeling software for professional recording studios.
Now AmpliTube for iPhone gives you the same incredible ultra-realistic sound and modeling accuracy of its Mac/PC applications in a convenient mobile platform app.
With AmpliTube for iPhone, you’ll have an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips, comprised of 3 recombinable simultaneous stompbox effects, an amp-head plus cabinet and a microphone.
With AmpliTube for iPhone fully loaded, you will be able to choose between 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 11 stompbox effects (delay, fuzz, distortion, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter), 5 cabinets and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser).
Plus, AmpliTube for iPhone features a chromatic digital tuner and a metronome. You can also import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects, and create, save and recall up to 36 presets on the fly!
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX app
- Full rig made by 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics available
- Import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects
- 36 presets can be saved/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner/metronome
- Free, LE and Full versions available
- Free and LE versions expandable with a-la-carte downloadable gear
- Same low-latency as Mac/PC systems